This distance learning introductory course will cover the following:-
- Human psychology, basic anatomy and physiology, the history of hypnotherapy.
- Brain waves, depth of trance, understanding self, confidence, self esteem, insecurity.
- Modalities, contraindications, mental health, counselling skills.
- The initial consultation and running sessions. What is hypnosis? What is hypnotherapy? What hypnotherapy can be used for, PMR’s and other inductions.
- Counselling skills, treatment plans, suggestions and script writing.
- Personalising scripts, fears, phobias, habits and positive thinking.
- Quit smoking. Self-reflection, setting own goals and future.