This is a blended learning course, where the majority of the course is distance learning, but you will be required to attend 4 days of training throughout the course.
- Human psychology, basic anatomy and physiology, brain waves, depth of trance, the history of hypnotherapy.
- Understanding self, belief system, confidence, self esteem, insecurity.
- Contraindications, mental health, counselling skills, the initial consultation and running sessions.
- What is hypnosis? What is hypnotherapy? What hypnotherapy can be used for, PMR’s and other inductions.
- Counselling skills, treatment plans, suggestions, script writing.
- Personalising scripts, fears, phobias, habits and positive thinking.
- Quit smoking. Self-reflection, setting own goals and future.
- Weight, diet and nutrition.
- Setting up practice, ethics, boundaries, data protection, transference and countertransference.